Contact us about your roof replacement. Your questions will be skillfully answered.
Call 301-948-7132 today
Let’s begin working together to plan your new roof
- We come to your home or business to discuss your budget and your goals for roof replacement. This is at no cost, and no obligation to you. From there we discuss materials and innovations in roofing.
Your cost quote is a cost analysis
- “Tear off” is an industry term for the labor costs of removing and disposing of your old roof.
- The labor needed to felt, tarpaper, insulate or create substrate for the new roof is estimated; those material costs are calculated.
- Any structural repair will require additional labor and materials before installing your new roof.
- The time and manpower for installing the roof replacement will be calculated into the estimate. This varies depending upon the size of the roof, and its slope.
- The amount and cost of the roofing material you’ve chosen will be calculated.
Please reject any roofer offering a quote over the phone, sight unseen! A reputable contractor must measure and assess the project in order to properly install and dependably quote a price.
Roof replacement can significantly change the look of the exterior of a home or office. It increases the value of your property, and can be an energy-saving upgrade. Nowadays, roofing means improvement, not just replacement.
Budget is always a consideration, as is your timetable. A hallmark of our service to you is keeping a tight rein on costs, and adhering tightly to the timeline. Plus, proper planning means little disruption to your family life or to your employees and customers.
An energy efficient roof replacement can pay for itself in utility savings
- Federal energy experts say it is possible to cut cooling expenses in half with what is called a “reflective” roof – light or white colored. The roof begins to pay for itself.
- The federal government allows homeowners to claim tax credits for upgrading the energy efficiency of an existing roof. You can recover up to $1500 of the cost of new roofing materials.
- Commercial building owners who retro-fit energy efficiency into their roofs can also claim significant tax credits. Ask us about ENERGY STAR rated roofing materials.
FACT:The average asphalt roof, installed 20 years ago, can be an emergency repair waiting to happen. If your home – and its roof – has reached its “late teens”, it’s time to plan roof replacement.
- Asphalt: There’s a reason it’s a classic. It’s affordable, durable, and now comes in shapes and thicknesses that augment décor.
- Slate: you now can choose between real slate and synthetic slate.
- Wood: cedar, redwood or pine roofs make a natural statement. Wood increases property value and can last more than 40 years.
- Tile: terra cotta only begins the list of options. Tiles are surprisingly light weight, long-lasting, and now come in a variety of colors.
- Metal roofing is extremely useful in commercial buildings, and now comes in styles and colors homeowners choose, too.
To set up a roof replacement cost quote
Call 301-948-7132 now
We provide roof replacement in Rockville, Maryland, Frederick, Gaithersburg, Annapolis, Silver Spring, Bethesda, Potomac, Germantown, Montgomery Village, Chevy Chase and Olney as well as Washington DC.