You’ve chosen siding replacement from a licensed general construction contractor
Call 301-948-7132 and let’s get started on the facelift or repair of your home or business
There was a time when you were limited to painted aluminum siding. Far from it! You have a vast selection of materials engineered for increased durability and to age gracefully. Get expert advice and installation of siding replacement that matches your current architecture, or transforms your exterior with a fresh new look.
Decisions, decisions: the top ten choices for siding replacement
- Solid wood clapboard is made of pine, redwood, spruce and traditional cedar. It can be stained or painted, is remarkably long-lasting, and only gets better looking with age.
- Engineered Wood is a composite of wood and other materials, or a combination of composite and a veneer of plywood. This siding replacement is a quick install, which holds down labor costs. The grain is uniform, not varied like real wood.
- Cement Fiber is today’s versatile, low-maintenance, “go to” siding material. It is manufactured to look like real wood, stone and stucco. Fiber cement is fire-resistant, termite proof and usually carries long-term warranties.
- Steel and aluminum: Seamless steel is tough siding and is often an excellent commercial building choice. It can be textured to look like wood. Aluminum sounds like “your father’s siding” but it has some modern advantages. It is low-maintenance, won’t crack and is fireproof.
- Vinyl siding is among the more affordable options for siding replacement. You have a choice of colors and widths.
- Cedar shakes in brown, grey or natural palette colors are cut from real wood, take stain well, and result in an elegant makeover of a home or business.
- Cedar Siding maintains a traditional look, but is thoroughly modern. It can be pre-finished and your siding contractor can install it in panels, rather than one at a time.
- Stone Veneer Siding has the look of native stones, but allows you to use a general construction contractor rather than a mason. Made of pre-cast veneer, quality brands have a genuine look.
- Brick Veneer: Fired-brick veneers mirror the beauty of real brick and are a durable choice.
- Brick: Real brick remains a Cadillac siding, available in great colors, giving a distinctive look and literally lasting for decades.
Choosing us for siding replacement is not a difficult decision
Of course, there are structural considerations with your existing house, and lawn and garden aspects as well. We also factor in the direction your new room will face.
- For years we have been trusted construction specialists. Our service is “multi-trade”, which means all of the individual skills to get your siding done well are under our “umbrella”. You only deal with one contractor – not individual painters, insulators and carpenters.
- In addition, when tear off of your old siding uncovers structural issues, our craftsmen are right there to re-build. You face no delay looking for framers and negotiating separate, more expensive contracts.
Schedule a free consultationOur customer service, honesty, and integrity begins with our first visit to you. We have a conversation about your needs, timeline, and budget. You can see examples of the materials available, and of work we’ve done for satisfied customers.
Your home is your most treasured possession
Call 301-948-7132 for siding replacement that adds to your treasure.
We provide siding replacement in Rockville, Maryland, Frederick, Gaithersburg, Annapolis, Silver Spring, Bethesda, Potomac, Germantown, Montgomery Village, Chevy Chase and Olney as well as Washington DC.